- Current Prices:$99,000 to $132,500
- Closed Prices:$66,500 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$90,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $286/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:924 to 1,216Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Woodpark At Desoto represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodpark At Desoto are about $50,000 – $125,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.