- Current Prices:$149,900 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$102,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$514,$0 to $49,$42 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Woodridge Center features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Woodridge Center represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodridge Center are about $115,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.