- Current Prices:$331,828
- Closed Prices:$331,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $70/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,127 to 1,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodside Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Creek are about $205,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.