- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $780,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 2,155Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodside Glen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Glen are about $285,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.