- Current Prices:$5,295,000
- Closed Prices:$5,050,000 to $5,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1203
- Association Fee Ranges:$2850,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:4,036 to 4,405Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Heights are about $1,295,000 – $5,950,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.