- Current Prices:$10,000 to $1,725,000
- Closed Prices:$1,190,000 to $1,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,242,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$292
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:2,953 to 3,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Hills are about $1,075,000 – $2,295,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.