- Current Prices:$15,950,000
- Closed Prices:$3,000,000 to $5,388,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,194,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2001
- Association Fee Ranges:$135,$0 to $105
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:3,460 to 7,022Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodside Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Hills are about $1,395,000 – $5,990,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, guest parking, off street parking and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.