- Current Prices:$515,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $604,000
- Median Sale Price:$516,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,614Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Woodside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside are about $260,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.