- Current Prices:$570,000 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $1,149,000
- Median Sale Price:$602,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $720
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,501 to 5,410Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Woodside Park are about $450,000 – $2,795,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.