- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $151,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $458/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 1,997Sq. Ft.
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Woodside Village East is largely a condo community. The homes in Woodside Village East represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodside Village East are about $70,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.