- Current Prices:$239,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $780,000
- Median Sale Price:$396,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,194 to 1,684Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wooten represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wooten are about $200,000 – $750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.