- Current Prices:$140,000 to $569,600
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$228,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$167 to $647.16/mo,$500 to $765/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,076 to 5,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The community of Worthington offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $167 to $765, master fees ranging from $565 to $648, and taxes for the year range from as low as $928 to as high as $2,986. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $167 to $765, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,705 to as high as $5,554.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.