- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $741,000
- Median Sale Price:$660,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$486
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $230/mo,$0 to $60
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,231 to 1,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wrigley Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wrigley Heights are about $320,000 – $695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.