- Current Prices:$399,000 to $795,000
- Closed Prices:$378,500 to $870,000
- Median Sale Price:$619,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$399
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $270/mo,$0 to $285
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:520 to 2,612Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wrigley are about $250,000 – $830,000 and sit on 38-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.