- Current Prices:$50,000 to $599,900
- Closed Prices:$10,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$486 to $500/mo,$253 to $723
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 6,809Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Wycliffe Golf and Country Club is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $283 to $475,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,089 to as high as $9,210. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $283 to $475,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $517 to as high as $1,335. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.