- Current Prices:$44,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$15,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $670/mo,$284 to $733
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 6,809Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Wycliffe Golf and Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wycliffe Golf and Country Club are about $60,000 – $625,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.