- Current Prices:$140,000
- Closed Prices:$319,900 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1964
- Sq. Ft.:1,705 to 2,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Wyldwoode represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wyldwoode are about $155,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.