- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$95/quarter,$250 to $360,$125 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,214 to 2,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Wylie Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2015. In general, homes in Wylie Lakes are about $135,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.