- Current Prices:$145,000 to $1,679,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$5300,$150 to $321/mo,$0,$528 to $1764/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 7,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Wyndemere offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $234 to $5,300, master fees ranging from $234 to $1,515, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,337 to as high as $9,127. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $234 to $5,300, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,063 to $4,051. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.