- Current Prices:$149,950 to $1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$132,500 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $350/mo,$0,$560 to $1900/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,225 to 7,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, Wyndemere features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wyndemere are about $150,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.