- Current Prices:$424,500 to $1,125,000
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $1,595,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$209 to $385/mo,$140 to $359/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 8,458Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Wyndham is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wyndham are about $285,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.