- Current Prices:$388,000 to $559,900
- Closed Prices:$263,385 to $545,000
- Median Sale Price:$374,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $160/mo,$270/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,576 to 4,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Wynwood features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $270, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,400 to as high as $4,300. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $90 to $270. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,169 to as high as $2,688.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.