- Current Prices:$274,900 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $362,500
- Median Sale Price:$248,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $36
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,847 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
York Hill is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in York Hill are about $175,000 – $370,000 and sit on one-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.