- Current Prices:$565,000 to $1,021,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $1,275,000
- Median Sale Price:$489,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$554
- Association Fee Ranges:$378 to $400/mo,$0 to $413
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Yorktown features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Yorktown are about $320,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.