- Current Prices:$365,000
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,101 to 2,115Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Yosemite Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Yosemite Village are about $250,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and attached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.