- Current Prices:$72,800 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$39,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$75,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$73
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $143,$132 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:736 to 3,186Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Zellwood Station is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $242 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $201 to as high as $1,568. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $242 to $250. Property taxes for the year can range from $900 to $1,258.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.