- Current Prices:$349,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$305,500 to $445,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$0,$35 to $2400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,421 to 5,445Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Zemosa Acres are about $120,000 – $425,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.