- Current Prices:$164,900 to $214,500
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$151,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:702 to 2,266Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Zephyr Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Zephyr Heights are about $40,000 – $165,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, carport, garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.