- Current Prices:$175,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $423/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:783 to 1,310Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
7575 Kirby is largely a condo community. This building was constructed in 2003. In general, homes in 7575 Kirby are about $150,000 – $280,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.