- Current Prices:$498,000 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$557,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $200
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,654 to 5,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Afton Village are about $395,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.