- Current Prices:$359,500 to $689,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $659,900
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $110/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,333 to 4,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Bakerdale is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional and modern style, and they were built between 1998 and 2017. Homes in Bakerdale are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bakerdale typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.