- Current Prices:$429,900 to $744,900
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,300
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,938 to 3,263Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bakerdale features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bakerdale are about $335,000 – $880,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.