- Current Prices:$184,500 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$90,500 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $540,$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,584 to 4,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1acres
Bammel Forest offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $540. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,790 to as high as $5,417. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.