- Current Prices:$79,998 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$63,580 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$127,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$73
- Association Fee Ranges:$45/mo,$480 to $540,$0 to $540
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 4,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Bammel Forest is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1961 and 2016. Homes in Bammel Forest are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bammel Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.