- Current Prices:$169,900 to $1,170,000
- Closed Prices:$168,500 to $298,000
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$486 to $1535/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:698 to 2,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1997. In general, homes in Bayou Lofts Condominiums are about $190,000 – $625,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.