- Current Prices:$900,000 to $1,585,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$603
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 3,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bayshore Heights are about $425,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, garage, auto door and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.