- Current Prices:$151,000
- Closed Prices:$101,977 to $143,000
- Median Sale Price:$113,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:874 to 1,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bear Creek Northwest represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bear Creek Northwest are about $65,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.