- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$83,000
- Median Sale Price:$83,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $650
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:938 to 1,623Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
Bear Creek Northwest is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $400, and taxes for the year are around $1,422. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $400, and taxes for the year are around $1,686.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.