- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $650,$300 to $416
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:863 to 1,964Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Bear Creek Northwest is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1982 and 1983. Homes in Bear Creek Northwest are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bear Creek Northwest typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.