- Current Prices:$172,900 to $285,900
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $261,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$36 to $40/mo,$0 to $460,$200 to $720
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 2,695Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bear Creek Village are about $90,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.