- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $188,000
- Median Sale Price:$174,990
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,893 to 2,656Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Beechnut Crossing are $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.