- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$62
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 1,664Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Belle Park Townhouses is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1977. Homes in Belle Park Townhouses are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Belle Park Townhouses typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.