- Current Prices:$399,000 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$348 to $349/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,458 to 1,462Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Bellefontaine Plaza are $410,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.