- Current Prices:$282,000 to $284,000
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $279,900
- Median Sale Price:$271,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$99,$95 to $99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,780 to 1,868Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Belleville Village are $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.