- Current Prices:$159,000 to $204,995
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:767 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont are about $50,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.