- Closed Prices:$104,500 to $236,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $191/mo,$165 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,243 to 2,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Blackberry Knoll is a neighborhood in Oswego, Illinois. Homes in Blackberry Knoll are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Blackberry Knoll typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.