- Current Prices:$184,900 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$159,500 to $234,900
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$163 to $188/mo,$165 to $170
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,243 to 2,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Blackberry Knoll features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Blackberry Knoll are about $145,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.