- Current Prices:$699,000
- Closed Prices:$361,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$660 to $1200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,721 to 2,931Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bradford Place is largely a single-family home community. This building was constructed in 2003. In general, homes in Bradford Place are about $420,000 – $750,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.