- Current Prices:$165,000 to $300,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$79
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$200 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,980 to 3,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Braeburn Valley is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional and modern style, and they were built between 1955 and 1960. Homes in Braeburn Valley are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Braeburn Valley typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.