- Current Prices:$257,500 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,959 to 4,552Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Braeburn Vallley represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braeburn Vallley are about $170,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.