- Current Prices:$510,000 to $1,875,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $1,849,000
- Median Sale Price:$862,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$313
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,215 to 7,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
The community of Braes Heights has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $6,000. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,178 to as high as $45,008.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.