- Current Prices:$100,000 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$336,000 to $1,870,000
- Median Sale Price:$551,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $6000,$0 to $370
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,215 to 7,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 10Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braes Heights are about $415,000 – $1,875,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.