- Current Prices:$360,000 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $819,550
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,615 to 3,674Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braesmont are about $270,000 – $1,625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.