- Current Prices:$324,900 to $2,270,000
- Closed Prices:$539,000 to $1,513,020
- Median Sale Price:$931,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$289
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0 to $400,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1932 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 7,485Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Braeswood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braeswood are about $460,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.