- Current Prices:$619,900 to $2,399,000
- Closed Prices:$566,200 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$790,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1200,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Braeswood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braeswood are about $450,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.