- Current Prices:$669,000 to $2,499,900
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $2,349,000
- Median Sale Price:$855,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1200,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
The home designs and prices in the community of Braeswood are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $12,169 to as high as $44,833. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500. Property taxes for the year are around $10,572.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.