- Current Prices:$500,000 to $1,795,000
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $2,349,000
- Median Sale Price:$640,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,504 to 7,821Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Braeswood. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,948 to as high as $34,470. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,572 to as high as $11,611.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.