- Current Prices:$280,890 to $350,290
- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $308,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,445
- Average $ per sq ft:$65
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $630,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,084 to 2,502Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brentwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brentwood are about $105,000 – $265,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.