- Current Prices:$297,500 to $478,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$334,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$450 to $657,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,772 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Briar Hills is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $450 to $657. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,931 to as high as $11,389 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.