- Current Prices:$280,000 to $469,500
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $472,000
- Median Sale Price:$341,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $657
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,772 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Briar Hills features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $657. Property taxes range from as low as $5,019 to as high as $11,389.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.