- Current Prices:$315,000 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $570,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $657,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,772 to 4,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Briar Hills offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $570 to $657. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,931 to as high as $10,556.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.