- Current Prices:$209,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$131,090 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$435 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,592 to 3,159Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
Briar Village features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $435 to $550. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,804 to as high as $6,574.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.