- Current Prices:$219,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$131,090 to $291,824
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $550,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,592 to 7,590Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
If you're in the market for a new home, Briar Village has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $492 to $550. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,804 to as high as $5,475 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.