- Current Prices:$524,900 to $2,999,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $2,080,000
- Median Sale Price:$962,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$377 to $696
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,555 to 8,318Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Briarcroft are about $545,000 – $2,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.